Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Two frustrating bugs

Options

First - about once every 10 matches, the game moves to the coin flipping screen and then changes to reshow the competitors on iPhone, you lose the ability to play - game acts like you are playing and doing nothing but you can’t see or interact with cards.

second, I had a bug in a recent match where after attaching a jet energy to a cramorant, it would no longer let me use my attack because the game acted as though the ability had been eliminated by adding that energy..

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

On the second one, are you sure you had 4 in the lost zone and nothing was shutting off your ability?

• MikeyTheFree
    MikeyTheFree Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I'm having what seems to be a glitch. I win/unlock cards when I tier up. Yet I can't find the cards to add to my deck!?

Anyone know why this is?

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Click on the regular art and then the Available drop-down below the card.

• Mod_Champion
    Mod_Champion Moderator Posts: 143 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes
    Options

Hello, Trainer ,

We want to make sure the proper team has visibility on this. To submit this to the support team, visit support.pokemon.com then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us". Please provide additional details and attach screenshots, card expansion & number, or anything else helpful that could give the team more context. We appreciate you reporting this and sending us additional information.