Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unite Match #6

OlderAngel11
OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

All right, time for the next match! And could more people please vote on this? It's pitiful having a pokemon win because Michael629303 was the only one who voted. The contestants for this match are:

Cinderace

or

Goodra

Comments

• SobbleBoi27
    SobbleBoi27 Member Posts: 14
    10 Comments

Cinderace does diggets and is a speedy boy. I like him a lot more than fat goodra.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

Goodra. it has great health, attack, and speed.

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Goodra

I use it way more often than Cinderace and if I’m not using it, I usually use a pokémon with a similar playstlye. The only attacker I regularly use is Glaceon.

• landiosswag
    landiosswag Member Posts: 22
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

personally goodra. cinderace would rather get in deal damage and then get knocked out goodra however is going to be around for a long time. i also just think defender is more of a fun class letting you charge in and disrupt the opponents until backup comes and while i think there are defenders who do a better job at this theoretically the problem is that they don't have access to goodra's self healing that make 1v1s against a +6 score attack boosted buzzwole take almost a minute just due to them both getting to low hp and then getting back up to half so often

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Voting is closed! Goodra wins! This is one I am personally happy to see move on to the next bracket.