Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ideas For New Pokemon

Michael629303
Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I've seen lots of cool ideas for new pokemon and I wanted to start a discussion for them. Here some of my ideas. If you have any idea or thoughts, please comment.

A pokemon that is made of really hard glass or makes glass

A pokemon that is based off of succulents

Pokémon like Trevenant but alive with a few verities like an evergreen and willow

A sundew pokemon

A pokemon that is based off of a person that studies and draws what they see in books. It could be a psychic and ghost pokemon that collects knowledge in a handmade book (got the idea from tinkaton), then as it levels up and gains more knowledge it would evolve and get a bigger/more books. The first form would be holding a handmade piece of paper in one hand and a piece of charcoal in the other. Its second form would have a whole book and a pencil. Its last form it would have 3 scrolls floating on each side of it. It might have 6 arms with 2 of them writing in the scrolls (kind of like hoopa unbound).

give tangela more varieties like one based off of English ivy.

Comments

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 536 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

What about a Pokémon that could evolve into either Solrock or Lunatone?

• MrShibka
    MrShibka Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment First Answer

I've thought of a pseudo-legendary line that's based off of sock puppets, earthworms, and fish bait. Figured it would start as Dragon but gain the Water type later on (call me unoriginal, but Dragon-type pseudos are 👌 good)

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I have the idea of ​​a starting Pokémon that is a grass dog, and that its final evolution is of the grass and steel type, a water-type whale that in its final evolution gains the Water and Psychic types, two new starter Pokémon like that would be cool

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hello Trainer, Thank you for your feedback! Please let us know if you have any other suggestions.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

A dingo Pokemon that's a dark-fairy type. It would evolve into an essentially larger version of itself.

Pokedex Entries:

"It likes pulling tricks on people and other Pokemon, but it only has the best intentions. Because of this, it is incredibly popular with children."

"(Said Pokemon) generally live in packs, and they'll often hunt together. They circle their prey and take turns tearing it apart."

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@Michael629303 I believe Nihilego is made of glass, hence its rock typing (it’s also poison because neurotoxins).

• Michael629303

@puplover1118 interesting but I was thinking of them making a pokemon more obvious.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 813 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

I'd like another sand pokemon. Also a ground/fairy type.

• Pikalover0629
    Pikalover0629 Member Posts: 20
    10 Comments Photogenic

My brother has 150+ new pokemon that he made. He is making the basis of a new game and he's even making music for it

• Michael629303

@Eremas maybe something like Garganacl but instead of salt it's based off of sandstone.