Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Ideas For New Pokemon

Comments

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

@Pikalover0629 if he ever releases it let me know by commenting on one of posts. It sounds interesting.

• Michael629303

They could also give the electrode line other forms so they look like the other pokeballs. I was thinking you could evolve them by giving them a pokeball to to hold and when they level up they would evolve into a pokemon that looks like the ball they were holding or they could evolve into a pokemon that looks like the ball they were caught in.

Here a list of all of the pokeballs:

Beast Ball

Cherish Ball

Dive Ball

Dream Ball

Dusk Ball

Fast Ball

Feather Ball

Friend Ball

Great Ball

Heal Ball

Heavy Ball

Jet Ball

Level Ball

Love Ball

Lure Ball

Luxury Ball

Master Ball

Moon Ball

Nest Ball

Net Ball

Premier Ball

Quick Ball

Repeat Ball

Sport Ball

Strange Ball 

Timer Ball

Ultra Ball

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@Michael629303

I feel like if they do that, it'd probably be like Alcremie, where you give an Electrode a Pokéball to hold and it evolves into a new Pokémon with many forms.

(also there shouldn't be a Master ball form. Special balls would already be enough.)

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@Michael629303

Okay after saying that the Electrode evolution could be like Alcremie I thought a little, and realised it would be cool if you let it hold a Pokéball, then make it pick up items on the ground multiple times using auto battle or something similar. And once it picks up the required amount (100 or more would be good), it evolves.

And, if it's shiny, it should have only one shiny form because anything else would be evil.

• Michael629303

@UnovanZorua I like you revolution task idea. Having to collect 100 would give it a challenge but not make it to easy or hard. As for the master ball shape, it be that the shiny is a master ball.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

@Michael629303 That's a lot of Pokeballs... 😰

• Michael629303

@OlderAngel11 true, there is a lot but I just put the whole list. Certain pokeballs would not be used depending on the decided evolution. Lets say that the form depended on the ball that it was caught in, then balls like beastball, masterball, and moonball probably wouldn't have a form sense the chance of getting a voltorb in one is just unwanted in the case of the masterball or near imposable in the case of the moonball.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

How about a few fossil pokemon. Resembling an Ankylosaurus, a Spinosaurus, A Stegosaurus, A dromeosaurus, A Ground Sloth, A Mammoth, and a Smilodon.

• FishDeluxe
    FishDeluxe Member Posts: 22
    10 Comments Photogenic 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Maybe a regional reuniclus made of glass? Its dex entry could describe how it camouflages and blows a glass bubble to capture its prey, bird pokemon(because birds don't percieve glass) and its ability could maybe be getting a random extra move by bringing in a bird pokemon, like cormorant's ability(it would be cool seeing it get a cormorant, now that I think about it).

🐟️

• Bigpokéman4m3
    Bigpokéman4m3 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

the pokemon mini is a handheld game console that was made in collaboration between Nintendo and the pokemon company, despite it being a small unit it actually had games come on actual cartridges that were a size of a penny. Released in 2001, it came in different variants of colors that correllated to the respected but odd gen 2 pokemon. The games themselves were all mini game based and all of them are themed around pokemon, only ten games were released with some staying in japan, this system wasn’t sold in games stores but in toy retailers which is why nobody remembers it since it bombed hard and was discontinued have a year later. Since it’s discontinuation there have been talk of it coming back lately, a person pointed out on the Nintendo u.k. website in 2021 (the anniversary of the pokemon mini) listed underneath hardware was an option to go to the pokemon mini list, it’s been taken down of the website for unknown reason and people speculate that it could be a surprise that Nintendo might return to the mini or if it was an error. Since modern handhelds are big and loose the point of handhelds to begin with, and with the existence of similar products like vpets or 90s handhelds I think the Pokémon mini can and should be brought back even if they rerelease the product with the same tech but with some minor upgrades along with the same games including new ones and the variations corresponding to the up to date pokemon generation, I’d buy it and plus games stores now a days carry some toys and cheap handheld consoles, I’d like to see that happen. Would any of yall like to see a rerelease of the pokemon mini because I personally do?