Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Greninja V-union freeze when picking last price cards

Options

Hi there,

I've been experiencing the game to freeze when I about to pick my last priced card(s) after I knocked out my opponets pokemon with my Greninja V-union. But it isn't a consistent freeze. Once I knocked out 4 benched pokemon (single price card pokemons) it went fine to pick the last price cards.

Last time the screen froze was after knocking out a Regieleki V and there was a Path to the Peak on the table as well. I don't know if it froze due to knocking out active pokemon with Greninja V-union, or if it was due to the stadium card on the table.

Answers

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 271 mod
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hello Trainer,

I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

FYI, they're prize cards, not price.

• Ifanyonecan
    Ifanyonecan Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    Options

I've had the same issue, twisted Shruiken often knocks out more cards than prize cards available, it slows the game if it's one more (i.e you win 5 when 4 are left) but can't cope if you win 9. Game froze. pjorne did you raise a ticket or get a response?