Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Making my Region, could be canon!

Comments

• Scashowian
    Scashowian Member Posts: 187 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 LOLs 5 Agrees First Answer
    1. Deep Ocean:
      • This could be a vast underwater region with coral reefs, trenches, and various underwater caves.
      • Water-type and rare aquatic Pokemon would inhabit this area, and trainers might need special equipment and a silver pokemon of the Water Steel Type to explore the depths.
  • Scashowian

5 Temples, Housing 5 Pokemon in the 1st one. You'll get to see them later in the 3rd.

• Scashowian
    • This central area could be a hub of biodiversity, with different sections representing various environments.
    • Trainers might encounter a mix of Pokemon from different habitats, making it a prime location for rare finds.
  • Scashowian

aight brb

• Scashowian

Transportation systems like airships, boats, and trains could connect different parts of Jokana.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 1000 Comments 100 Likes 100 Agrees

I have to agree on that one. As a writer, I also take my time in the description of region, pokemon and characters starting from high concept to drawing. Not to mention whether the region has its own set of rules to win its respective pokemon league

• MajorBrendan

I have to agree on that one. As a writer, I also take my time in the description of region, pokemon and characters starting from high concept to drawing. Not to mention whether the region has its own set of rules to win its respective pokemon league

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 Likes 50 Answers

Do you have any images or sketches of what the Pokémon, region, or characters could look like?

• Scashowian
    1. Sakura Forest:
      • This could be a beautiful forest filled with cherry blossom trees, creating a picturesque landscape.
      • The forest might be home to fairy-type and grass-type Pokemon, with hidden paths and mysterious clearings.
    2. Temples:
      • Each temple could have a unique design corresponding to its associated element.
      • The Fire Temple might be situated in a volcanic region with flowing lava and fiery Pokemon.
      • The Water Temple could be submerged, with pools and waterfalls, housing water-type Pokemon.
      • The Earth Temple might be nestled in a mountainous area, with rugged terrain and ground-type Pokemon.
      • The Bolt Temple could be on a high peak, surrounded by thunderstorms and electric-type Pokemon.
      • The Aether Temple could be floating in the sky, accessible through special means, and home to psychic and flying-type Pokemon.
    3. Deep Ocean:
      • This could be a vast underwater region with coral reefs, trenches, and various underwater caves.
      • Water-type and rare aquatic Pokemon would inhabit this area, and trainers might need special equipment to explore the depths.
    4. Biome of Dunes, Forest, Ocean, and Sky:
      • This central area could be a hub of biodiversity, with different sections representing various environments.
      • Trainers might encounter a mix of Pokemon from different habitats, making it a prime location for rare finds.
    5. Towns and Ruins:
      • Towns could be themed based on the surrounding environment, such as a coastal town, a mountain village, or a city near the Sakura Forest.
      • Ruins could hold secrets and perhaps be linked to the legendary Pokemon of the region.
    6. Additional Features:
      • A Pokemon League could be located at a central point, challenging trainers to prove their skills.
      • Mythical Pokemon could be associated with ancient legends tied to the temples and ruins.
      • Transportation systems like airships, boats, and trains could connect different parts of the region.

• MajorBrendan

I don't think the forum would allow us to present pictures.