Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Miraidon Needed!

Options

I need ways to get Miraidon and Other Future Paradoxes, without going to get the other version of the Gen 9 games. I have Scarlet btw

Best Answers

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 206 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Answer 5 Agrees Name Dropper
    #2 Answer ✓
    Options

you may have to use pokemon home if you dont have pokemon home you may want to trade with people online

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees
    #3 Answer ✓
    Options

If you have Switch Online as well as a Koraidon, you can use link trades with special code 0399-0400. This code, and others like it, represent dex numbers. You can use this one to offer up your Koraidon and see if you run into someone who offers a Miraidon.

• Alihassan115897
    Alihassan115897 Member Posts: 5
    First Answer First Comment
    #4 Answer ✓
    Options

"Miraclous and Other Future Paradoxes" is an exclusive content available in the "Gen 9" games, which vary based on versions such as Scarlet and other counterparts. To access specific content like Miraidon, typically exclusive to another game version, without obtaining the alternate version, consider trading with other players or utilizing online platforms where players exchange or trade in-game content. Additionally, some events or updates might occasionally offer opportunities to acquire exclusive content, so staying updated with game announcements and community forums could be beneficial.

Answers

• Scashowian
    Scashowian Member Posts: 56
    5 Agrees First Answer 5 Likes Photogenic
    Options

Okay, this is what i learned. To get Miraidon, You'll Have to do Special 0400 - 0399 link codes.

Also, Might have events with getting Miraidon, from Internet or From code. (what i think is a fanmade code for this pokemon: TH3FUTUR31SN0W)

Yet... i don't have pokemon home. Thanks for the info btw, Welp, TIME TO CATCH THE KORAIDON'S SIBLING!

Any names for it? SandWasp (my friend on scratch, which i am banned from until 2025) named mine Crayion.

She's doin well with the others.