Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unable to do use quick ball / card draw

Hello, I'd like to chime in to earlier topic (could not post reply to that discussion for some reason) and say this bug still happens with current version.

I tried to activate Reshiram V 24 / 195 and use it's ability to get fire energy from my deck. What happened, it shows available cards on top left screen, but visually I can only see some black shape of card and can't click on it or choose it. At the middle of the screen at the bottom, it says no valid cards, despite top left corner saying otherwise. Pressing filters doesen't work.

Same happened with quick ball. Effect happens, discard card happens, however, can't see basic pokemons to the bench.

Anyone else having this issue? This started happening after the maintenance.

Comments

• Leochu8D
    Leochu8D Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Had this bug since the PC launch. Making the game unplayable on PC. The game works fine on my phone tho.

• hagglov
    hagglov Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

having the same problem. Making it unplayable, as Leochu said - works on the phone

• Monniprofessori
    Monniprofessori Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

Yeah thanks for the input. :)

I tested with phone yesterday and it seems to be working fine. No graphical glitches of any sort on phone. Just that the game might suck out 15 % of phone battery. Seems to be not optimized well.

I guess that I have to try with bluestack next, if that leaves it as only option to play with PC. :P