Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

If there is a new Pokémon legends game what do you think it should be?

CherryFizz507
CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

I want you all to make a new idea for a Pokémon legends game in the comments. I would love to see them.

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Legends of Jirachi! I don't really have any ideas for the game, but I think Jirachi is cool.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Legends: Zygarde or Legends: Floette because Kalos deserves more attention. It didn't get a 3rd/upgraded version, a sequel, or DLC.

It could be about the war around 3000 years before modern XY.

• PinkYoshiFan
    PinkYoshiFan Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    First Answer Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees

I could see it being something about the original Unova dragon since Gen 5 is next in line for remakes

• ChaosIGuess
    ChaosIGuess Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments

I think a Legends: Deoxys would be cool.

The story could be about Deoxys landing and being worshipped by the people there. But the region was decided because each group thought the "God" was different than how the other group thought it was. Really, different groups just saw Deoxys in a different one of it's forms.

• SmartAlakazam
    SmartAlakazam Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

Maybe a Legends: Diancie or Hoopa after the Legends: Kyurem game (gen 5 remakes)

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 806 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

Pokemon Legends Snorlax. Why is it so sleepy? Is it the final evolution? You will know after playing this game.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

Pokemon Legends Hoopa to go over its imprisonment.

Pokemon Legends Magearna to be in the ancient kingdom that made it.

Pokemon Legends Necrozma for the age of darkness and how solgaleo, lunala, and tapus came to be.

Pokemon Legends regigigas when it made the regi's and pulled the continents maybe.

Pokemon Legends calyrex about when the pokemon reigned galar and what happened.

and maybe a game that takes place when ghost pokemon were living like dreepy or one that gives backstory to pokemon like golurk

Another thing that would be cool would be if they made a game based of Egypt, Rome and Greece. legends version or not.

• CherryFizz507
    CherryFizz507 Member Posts: 194 ✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments Name Dropper 5 Agrees

There should be a Pokemon legends Eternatus. It could show more about the legend and what the Pokemon in turfield is. It could also show a lot of backstory behind how eternatus came to Galar. It would be very interesting.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

ALSO GAME FREAK NEVER GAVE US AZ'S ETERNAL FLOETTE DESPITE THE THING BEING IN XY AND USUM'S CODE. It even had a unique Pokédex entry in USUM. It's so cool and is another reason we need Legends: Kalos (or Legends: Floette, or Legends: Zygarde, whatever it could be called. Just please give us the ancient Floette).