Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

How do you currently feel about the game?

Do you believe the game is balanced?

Do you enjoy playing your favorite pokek?

What keeps you engaged in game?

How do you feel about patch notes?

What one thing would change?

Comments

• FurrPride529
    FurrPride529 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    First Answer 25 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

I'd delete the game entirely as the Devs are completely useless in managing it

• flyingfishv2
    flyingfishv2 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic

I haven't been playing that much recently. Don't think that's gonna change anytime soon.

• StealthBoy7753
    StealthBoy7753 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    1. Game no balance, 2. Fav pokek is Machampion, he big, 3. Machampion, he big, 4. What patch notes?, 5. Machampion, make bigger (For real though... Nerf Mewtwo Y)
  • Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I like the game a lot. I usually play hard for like a month then I get bored a bit and head to different games for 2-3 months.

1. not bad depends on what your teammates use
    2. Garchomp, sableye, goodra
    3. challenges
    4. NA
    5. How most Holowear/fashion uses gems.
  • Tshabaniele
    Tshabaniele Member Posts: 6
    First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees

The game right now is extremely bad. I tried to post a list of tips to improve the game, but of course, they won't approve it in the forum. Just uninstall Pokemon Unite, they are just wasting our time. They are not worth our passion.

• CARLOZZZ88
    CARLOZZZ88 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Name Dropper

1. No, it's totally unbalanced, the new Mewtwo's are totally OP, if you face it 1:1 they win at 90% of times. 2. Yes I love zeraora and Bulbasaur, 3. It's a quick game which I can play jus couple of minutes and that's it 4. Doesn't change to much 5. The cost of hollobears, it's unthinkable thant just an appearance is more expensive than the pokemon licence, and ways to get looks for the pokemons different from aeos gems, also the clothes for the avatar are really limites and poor.

• Sintan666
    Sintan666 Member Posts: 17
    5 LOLs 10 Comments 5 Agrees Name Dropper

Do you believe the game is balanced? I'd say for most part it is, just some certain pokemon need tuning

Do you enjoy playing your favorite pokemon? Alot of em are pretty fun to play, especially between Tyranitar and Gengar. However Gengar falls off on power in late game compared to others

What keeps you engaged in game? In general just the fun MOBA genre it is in, amazing and fun movesets with some of my fave pokemon to play as

How do you feel about patch notes? I think we're heading in right direction, they are nerfing what needs to nerfed and buffing what falls behind

What one thing would change? Biggest thing being matchmaking, and get a draft mode for unranked and ranked, make the ranked feel more serious and not silly over glorified Standard games with un serious super casual players playing ranked

• AtlasUnchained
    AtlasUnchained Member Posts: 13
    5 Likes First Comment 5 Agrees

The game developers are 100% focused on profit and don't think about the health of the game. Case in point, the buffed mimikue even though upon release it was already strong. I've been practicing Gengar and Mimikue is pretty much a stronger version of gengar at all stages. Early game power is unbalanced, reset mechanic is unbalanced, projectile speed and length is unbalanced. Even the patch notes says that they are buffing mimikue because they wanted "more love" *cough cough* more money for their newly released pokemon. This game is a mockery for competitive players and only awards point-and-click pokemon because people can't dodge skill shots.