Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Incorrect Damage Values Displayed

Noguy5
Noguy5 Member Posts: 1

Situation:

I had a Hisuian Decidueye VSTAR with a fighting energy attached to it in my active spot as my turn began. My opponent had an Eternatus VMAX as their active, and a Temple of Sinnoh in play. I attached a Double Turbo Energy to my active, and then played a Pumpkaboo to remove the Temple of Sinnoh. I then went to attack and noticed that the game displayed the damage I would deal as 320 instead of 280. Upon actually attacking, the correct amount of damage was dealt.

Reproduction Steps:

Have Temple of Sinnoh in play and attach a Double Turbo to your active. Remove Temple of Sinnoh and view your attacks. The damage displayed will be incorrect.

I believe this is caused by whatever calculates damage not updating when Temple of Sinnoh is removed from play, so it still believes my active doesn't have the -20 damage effect of Double Turbo Energy. Thankfully, this bug isn't gamebreaking, and I didn't lose because of it, but someone else might not catch the incorrect value displayed and lose a match for it.

Comments

• Rautsu
    Rautsu Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I'm having issues with Temple of Sinnoh too. It is not deactivating correctly the effect of the new V Guard Energy. The damage resistance stays on the pokemon. It has been happening to me all week.