Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Missing Coins & Where to Find Cosmetics?

I realize that this is one of the most petty things ever, and I'm hesitant to even call it a 'bug', but recently me and some friends have been trying to compile a list of the cosmetics available in PTCGL since unlike PTCGO it lacks an option to show cosmetics that you haven't yet unlocked.

Back in the stone age before PTCGL I redeemed the 'Psy Crusher' theme deck, which came with a silver Deoxys coin on a blue background. Its sister deck 'Frost Ray', which I didn't ever redeem, came with the same coin on an orange background. While looking through my coins I realized that I had the orange background coin, which I presume means that either in moving from PTCGO both coins got combined into one and either deck would redeem the orange background coin, or for whatever reason the coins switched places and now Frost Ray contains the blue coin.

A similar thing appears to have happened with the Detective Pikachu coins too, on PTCGO I had both coins but going into PTCGL I only have the silver coin.

I know certain cosmetics, such as the deck boxes from V Battle Decks and certain tins, were removed completely going into PTCGL. If anyone has any information about where to find certain cosmetics, and which cosmetics were removed moving to PTCGL, I would really appreciate sharing :)

Comments

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"