Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

137 code card packs GONE

bballkj7
bballkj7 Member Posts: 6
First Anniversary First Comment

I redeemed them all, 10 at a time, all at once. (100 at 6 pm est and 37 a few hours later) I still have all the codes in a spreadsheet.

NONE of them showed up, none were added to my collection (no silver tempest card count went up, and i only had a few from ST anyway) and I am really upset. I paid a LOT of money for the cards in real life and now I am down 137 code cards, including build and battle, ETB's, booster boxes (two) and many other products, mostly silver tempest, probably 120 silver tempest codes LOST

Comments

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 5 Agrees Name Dropper

They didn't open after you submitted 10 each time? Your only option is to open a support ticket I believe.

• bballkj7

I did submit. Waiting. Sucks tho. I had multiple ETBS, build and battles, and maybe 10-20 evolutions/ astral packs but mostly 100+ silver tenpest. It was really disappointing that they never showed up. I’m surprised it’s only me!!!

They all said they were submitted successfully online on the tcglive submission page, which usually works for me, but upon opening my app 20+ times on iphone AND mac, nothing showed up neither in the collection nor anywhere else. Tried 100 different things. This is a HUGE bug!

I’d recommend not even redeeming. I tried doing like 7 codes a few hours later and none of those worked either. Then i did 1 more, and the single pack worked. Which makes no sense. I’m not losing any more i give up lol.

If they were redeemed pokemon should have a record of all the codes i submitted tonight and be able to give me those rewards, right? I still have the codes. But they’re worthless (already redeemed). I just hope theh can at LEAST give me the stuff i bought. I paid…. a LOT. Lol

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 5 Agrees Name Dropper

on the tcglive submission page

As in on the website? I didn't think they had that for Live yet and just for PTCGO. I've only submitted them in-game.

• Superavion11
    Superavion11 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I am also dealing with this and not sure what to do with it. Absolutely none of my codes show up, plus my codes are saying redeemed but nothing.

• bballkj7

ur right they should be able to check “oh he redeemed these but his card count doesnt reflect how many he redeemed, here’s all the codes you said you redeemed”

But nope, they create a support ticket and you can’t reply to it. There’s no way to respond. And they won’t reply if you email.

• bballkj7
    edited November 2022 #8

I contacted support and they told me this:

“Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support. We understand that you are having an issue with a code card or code redemption. We would like to look into this further for you, but in order to do so, we need the following information:

* Proof of purchase

* Redemption code (typed out)

* Picture of code card (front and back)

* Picture of UPC code

* Picture of packaging”

Problem is, its IMPOSSIBLE to respond at support.pokemon.com, it wont let you sign in, and there is no way to get to your support ticket to add a response. It’s a catch 22.

Trust me, I’ve tried. Click sign in, and sign in, and the page just reloads as if you did nothing. No menus, no way to sign in, no way to respond, and the best part is they don’t respond via their initial email either.

I’ve sent all this into in a request ticket and I get the same generic response as if I didn’t send any info at all. I attched all my required documents and created over 7 support tickets, and nobody helped, even got excuses like “oh thats not my department” even though it is. And none of them read the whole message.

This is beyond frustrating, we spent a crap to of money and they won’t even refund our codes. I spent literal hours digging thru my trash to get all the info they needed, only to find out I can’t even respond because support.pokemon.com is broken. It’s not just me, it’s you, and many of us [Edited by Mod_Ice: Please keep language friendly for all audiences]. And it’s no fun to play a game where you can’t even redeem codes you rightfull purchased and own, so how can you improve your decks?

I am so angry and nobody will help us. Sorry for the frustration, I have wasted so much time trying to recover my codes.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

They're gone if you didn't buy the physical product btw. If you just bought the codes TPCi treats you like a pirate.