Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Best Deal You've Traded For A Pokemon?

Acornyo
Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I'm trying to see if anybody has gotten some major steals on Pokemon via trading.

My best trades are two Chespin for a shiny Anhilliape and shiny Breloom, a Zapdos for a shiny Ampharos, and a Tepig for a shiny Iron Thorns.

What are yours?

I also accidentally traded THE Ditto (kept forgetting to release the blasted thing)for a shiny Timburr from Pokemon Go, so now I feel bad.

Answers

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

I occasionally GTS trade Shiny Roaring Moon/Iron Valiant for the SV box legends (not the ridable ones, those can’t sent to HOME) and the Treasures of Ruin. I also occasionally Surprise Trade Ursaluna (Hisuian) on occasion for fun.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

Whenever I used the GTS in Ultra Sun I would give out a common pokemon like swablu or yangoos for another pokemon and I would receive a lv. 100 Shiny pokemon with items like masterballs, bottle caps, and gold bottle caps.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I remember a few years ago in X I traded a LV.100 Arceus for a normal LV.70 Ho-oh. The thing was with me in my first few hall of fame entries too, so that was "a little" stupid. It still hurts to this day.

Which is the opposite of what I'm supposed to talk about, but technically it was a great trade for another person, so it (probably) counts!

• PinkYoshiFan
    PinkYoshiFan Member Posts: 59 ✭✭
    First Answer Photogenic 5 Likes 5 Agrees

Pawmot for Roaring Moon while filling out my Violet dex via HOME GTS