Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Who do you think has the BEST character design in all of the games?

UnovanZorua
UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Sadly, I'm not good at having favourites, but the first one I thought of was Lillie's (in the beginning of the game).

A lot of people here don't have the 3DS games, so spoiler alert! (Play them they were amazing)

Her dress and hat, combined with her long hair immediately make her look like she's from a rich family, and the colours help show her shy and polite personality, helped further by how politely she speaks. She also resembles UB01, with its normal form having the colours of her outfit, and the shiny form having the colour of her hair, which combined with the fact that Lusamine picks her clothes, shows how insane her mother is, and how she couldn't do a thing against her until that cutscene in the opening of the game, and still struggles to be herself and not who her mother wanted her to be.

I'd analyse her 2nd outfit too, but I probably shouldn't make this too long.

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I want to say sorry for not using enough fullstops, that was a little painful to read.

And also there's no need to analyse the character's design or explain, you can just say a character you think looks cool.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

The best character design might be Hop. I know it’s basic, but it’s like a pumpkin pie. Great no matter what.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I like Ramos, Allister, Milo, Bryon, Fantina, Drayden, Mallow, and Kukui.

• Glazedglazzma
    Glazedglazzma Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

I have lots of answers and one of them is Elesa in BW2, i just love the circuit cable colors going around her design like Plusle and Minun, the color combination is just so good