Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Stop complaining about ugly pokemon

Options
Bolt_Boy25
Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭
5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs First Answer

If there meant to be good but just aren't (Delphox) that's OK, but ones like scovillian and garbodor are ment to be funny and ugly.

Comments

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Comment 5 LOLs First Answer
    Options

It's part of there charm.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

None of these are as ugly as people claim, and even if they were, people don't need to complain about it. There are still some really cool designs and a few "ugly" ones won't stop the cool ones from existing.

Plus, I think that it's kind of good that not all of them are designed to be super cool/cute. It makes the designs more varied.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 726 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Not every design can be perfect, or even necessarily good. Some of them are going to miss the mark, especially with over 1000 of these things.

Some people will like them, and that's okay. But some people will dislike them. That is okay too. We can disagree. Just be as civil as you can about it.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

I would have loved Scovillan, but they made his little seeds go through his mouth and stick out on his chin. Terrible idea.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes 5 Agrees
    Options

So, I find it very annoying when people talk about ugly Pokémon, as if beauty were everything too, if everyone were beautiful, it wouldn't be funny at all, and that's the fun of having ugly Pokémon, it makes it funnier.