Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Generation 4 Pokemon

Michael629303
Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I was wondering what everyone thought about gen 4 pokemon. I personally think that there were a few great pokemon but a lot of just fine pokemon. Some of the great ones were Porygon-Z, Gliscor, Electivire, Drifblim, and the starters.

Comments

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Gen 4 was ok, but Turtwig, Pachirisu, Kricketot, and Porygon-Z carry the Gen for me. Stunky and Skorupi are the best poison types, though, and Combee was my childhood Pokemon, so I'll give it that.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

It had a lot of evos for older Pokémon. I like Magnezone, I've used it a few times and it's super cool. I like a lot of the Pokémon.

• gobo556
    gobo556 Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

Gen 4 was a great one but my favourites are Torterra, Luxray, and Snover

• Tag345
    Tag345 Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

Skuntank is my favorite Pokémon so far. I would have it as my avatar but it isn't available yet for selection.

• Alex_Vaporeon
    Alex_Vaporeon Member Posts: 130 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Agrees 100 Comments Name Dropper

I really love Gen 4 as it and Gen 6 held the majority of the Pokemon I really liked when I first discovered Pokemon. I fell in love with Piplup instantly (it's a tiny penguin. Who doesn't like that?), and as I got to know more about Pokemon I found a lot more from that generation that I thought were cool or cute. I really like Gallade, Lucario, Garchomp, Empoleon, Pachirisu, Electivire, Glaceon, Leafeon, Abomasnow, Froslass, Luxray, Staraptor, Roserade, Floatzel, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Chatot, Munchlax, Croagunk, Weavile, Togekiss, Dusknoir, Azelf, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus :)