Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What needed to been seen in Pokemon TCG Live Update 2.0.0

Proposing a plan into Pokemon TCG Live Developer Room Table to direct focus on Fully Releasing "FULL EXPANDED MODE" by Update 2.0.0. Fix bugs and improve more cosmetic rewards and other rewards to give players more expernice

Comments

• Bhramavi
    Bhramavi Member Posts: 51
    5 Likes 5 Agrees 10 Comments Name Dropper

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

2.0 could be years away, if it ever happens at all.

• Bhramavi

• Pnoia
    Pnoia Member Posts: 6
    First Comment

• Pnoia
    First Comment

The only way to get rid of bugs is bringing back PTCG Online

• Bhramavi

More credits always help. it has been more than a month since I started playing Pokemon TCG live. Even though they provided Chardizard and lost Tina still I can make only one deck with credit that is Gardevoir. It's really hard to arrange more credits for the particular deck you want. I exhaust all my credit with little left(2K) is proof that even if you grind your way for the whole battle pass you are not going to have a good time with deck building. There are lots and lots of decks I wanna play with But It's Kinda boring now that I am playing with only 3 of my favorite decks that's it.

1> Need to have 100 credits if you win a game and if you lose only 5-10 credits.

2> If possible if I exchange my Pokemon that I don't want, with half credits?

3> Also Increase Battle Pass Tier to maybe 100 And Rewards to have more Credits

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4> Bugs and glitches can be fixed.

5> I think users who didn't cross Pikachu Ladder Need more Time But after That Timer needs to be 15 minute

6> More Interesting Graphics for Attacks Would be Awesome. Also, It may be difficult to Implement But It will make a more Lively Game. If Pokemon In Card Have Moment or maybe when they Attack they have slight expression/movement with their Sound.

These are all I Can Think of Please Add More.

Lastly, I Wanna Say it Again This Game Is Really tough(in deck building and playing with different Decks) if you start fresh and do not have Lots and lots of money to burn in purchasing codes to just play in an Online Game. You will eventually get bored with only Two Three Decks to Play. This is Really Sad and frustrating because I loved the game at the very Start now with only two or three optional decks. I Am exhausted and just doing the Daily Challenge and that's it.

• Pnoia
    First Comment

Bring bacl Pokemon TGC Online, Live is not playable!!!