Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Shiny Pokémon

1235»

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

A few days (maybe it was weeks? Too lazy to check) ago I found a shiny Grubbin and shiny Magikarp in the same day (on different accounts though), both in the SV DLC and full odds.

I also found a shiny Hoothoot a while later (also SV DLC full odds).

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Found 3 shiny skiddo in one outbreak in an hour. No sandwiches, no Shiny Charm. I still don't understand how I get this lucky, but I guess my favorite Pokemon just give me luck.

• TheDark_Sylveon
    TheDark_Sylveon Member Posts: 19
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

I like shiny Psyduck, I haven't caught any shiny pokemon yet, although I've tried shiny hunting Fourtress in violet during a mass outbreak, and a Pawmii during another outbreak in violet. both times I failed, so I'm waiting for a good outbreak in hopes of getting my first shiny!

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

@TheDark_Sylveon, go for something like Slowbro, Vaporeon, or Lurantis. You literally can't miss them and they're real fancy. Also, do you know the Outbreak Method?

• TheDark_Sylveon
    TheDark_Sylveon Member Posts: 19
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

yes, you go to the outbreak, eat shiny sandwich related to the type of pokemon you are hunting, then you battle them off until you get the "there are not many pokemon remaining" which is like 30-60 usualy, and then you reset the pokemon with picnics or running away from the outbreaks, and i guess you keep your eye out for shinies!