Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

HELD ITEMS ACTUAL EFFECT?

Ok so my question is this

So on a couple of the items they state that a certain stat ex health, attack, sp attack

Will increase a certain amount after you score a goal

So I'm wondering if that stat increases EVERY time you score a goal or does it only increase ONE TIME after the first score?

Best Answer

Answers

• ShadyD509
    ShadyD509 Member Posts: 8
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

But how do you know that like where does it say that or where did u learn that?

• Tshabaniele
    Tshabaniele Member Posts: 6
    First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees

I'm pretty sure it's written in the item description in the game. You can learn from YouTube videos anyway, Unite's content creators like Spragels are well prepared.

• ShadyD509

If it said that I wouldn't need to ask

It for sure doesn't say anything but you think they should update it so it clearifys that for sure would be useful update to the held items at least

That and also where it says I'm certain items something like

"The more attack, damage,sp attack ect the user has the more bonus damage,health,attack,ect the item grants

Items like the quick claw or like the weakness insurance or something and a couple others say this as well would be nice if they clearify how much extra damage depending on how much ext whatever u have increases by

Also idk why they haven't given the pokemon specific stats like exact stats like health attack defense speed everything like regular games instead of just tbe little dashes next to a couple generic stats like attack mobility survivability or whatever

• ShadyD509

But how do you know that like where does it say that or where did u learn that?

• Tshabaniele
    Tshabaniele Member Posts: 6
    First Answer First Comment 5 Agrees

Yeah you're right, it's not written in their description. Trust me, there are bigger problem with Pokémon Unite right now! They should write it down, of course, but you chose the wrong moment to start playing this game. I suggest you to take it extremely easy, cause this game is absolutely casual and does not want to grow up.

• P0k3M4St3r121
    P0k3M4St3r121 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary

with the attack weight and special attack spec. after you score on the bottom of you screen next to other effects like the orange and purple auras from the wild Pokémon there should be an icon that shows either special attack spec or attack weight and a number from 1-6 depending on how much you have scored.

• JustKris10
    JustKris10 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

• JustKris10
    First Comment

Attack weight, aeos cookie and special attack specs all stack up to 6 times. None of the other items stack.. They recently added a buff emblem at the bottom right of your screen to show how many of those you have stacked so you do not have to keep track anymore.

Please look up some YouTube videos. They're very informative and will help you become a better player with a better understanding of the game, in general.

• JustKris10
    First Comment

Attack weight, aeos cookie and special attack specs all stack up to 6 times. None of the other items stack.. They recently added a buff emblem at the bottom right of your screen to show how many of those you have stacked so you do not have to keep track anymore.

Please look up some YouTube videos. They're very informative and will help you become a better player with a better understanding of the game, in general.