Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What things did you wish you could do in a Pokemon story?

D-ManBlue
D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Is there anything you wanted to do or say as you experienced a Pokemon narrative that you just couldn't, due to your character not making those same decisions?

I, for one, would like to have punched Professor Turo in the face or just let him have an earful for what he did to Arven.

Comments

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

Pokémon Shield makes you chose the Rusty Shield and gives Hop the Rusty Sword, so I wish I stole it from him after clapping him in a battle.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

The first thing I thought of was how often evil teams ask you to join them, you say yes, and then the game takes it as sarcasm. Would be pretty fun if I could pay 5 million to Team Flair, or say yes to one of the times Team Rocket asks you to join them.

Imagine you becoming an admin in Team Rocket, defeating Giovanni to become the new leader, and then stealing one of Lance's hacked Dragonite and becoming the cruel Champion of Kanto/Johto or something.

Would be a unique change and I doubt it'd be a good idea, but fun to think about.

• Cilen15000
    Cilen15000 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary

I would just have my pet legendary wipe all those annoying trainers off the face of the Earth.

• Francko1091
    Francko1091 Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments First Anniversary Photogenic

The story should change if lost a battle that is needed for the plot

• Mechxel
    Mechxel Member Posts: 43 ✭✭
    Photogenic 5 Likes Name Dropper 5 Agrees

Use any Pokemon as a ride Pokemon if able

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

In the Unova games, I would love to camp on the Moor of Icirrus with my Pokémon, I would like to leave my Pokémon out of the Poké Ball the entire game and I would love to catch all the mythical Pokémon in the Pokémon world

• Hydreigon42
    Hydreigon42 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic

idk if this counts but i would really like voice acting, scarlet/violet had a really good story and i think voice acting would have made it even more memorable

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

For Pokemon XY, create a more compelling post game story, especially when it comes to the real question. Who is the true leader of team flare?

• MewtwoEnjoyer
    MewtwoEnjoyer Member Posts: 5
    Photogenic First Comment

I personally would want to make snarky, funny comments towards any villainous characters as I battle them, especially taunting the older ones like Maxie or Cyrus

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

@MewtwoEnjoyer What kinds of things would you say?