Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug Feedbacks Android / Windows

Options

Hi,

Here's my feedback after some hours in Pokemon Live on Android and Windows :

On Android :

I didn't notice any major issue. Just a mess that we can't play in landscape mode...

On Windows :

I didn't see a game with a lot of bugs like this one. I can't believe that is the same game as the Android version :

• When drawing cards, a locked bug happens : the cards are stuck in the air, can't do anything but quit the game.
  • Some cards can't be played. It's random and it's not a card in particular. We have the card in the hand but we are not be able to play it on the battleground. It's like the card is locked or something. When it happens, card has never glowing border to tell us we can play it and will never have the focus to. We have to wait a card like Rosemary to change all the cards.
  • The coin game at the start of the game is bugged. The game asks me if I cant to play first but the coin game hasn't started yet...If I select "Yes" I'm sure that the coin game will take the right face for me. It seems that the result of the coin game is calculated before asking anything...
  • We can't test a deck in the Windows version. When cliking on the option, we have an infinite loop loading screen.
  • Timer is bugged too. Reach 0 but nothing happens.

Seems a lot of work is needed.

Comments

• Professor_Bear
    Professor_Bear Member Posts: 36
    5 Agrees Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Oct. 2nd. 2023.

1. On Android (Samsung S6 Tablet) the game is sluggish. End screen "Loose" hangs for ages.
    2. Excess graphics slows everything down.
    3. Sound does not kick in unless you select the Quit 'X', then leave again.
    4. On a PC (Win 10) the PC Window does not quite fit the screen size; small but annoying gaps at side/s.
    5. Oh, don't even get me started on the " AI " testing; Artificial it is, Intelligent it is not! 😀 They nearly always run out of cards before you get half-way! We should get "Win" Points for beating AI !!

On the Plus Side, it looks like the Deal has been improved, but still seems to go through a Bad Deal, Bad Deal, Bad Deal, phase before you get a half-decent deal.

Some players are so s-l-o-w that it would be nice to have a "Snoring anime" to express tiredness of waiting. It would also be nice to get rid of the childish, churlish comments, anime jibes, and have a "peaceful thank you" like the hands together 'Peace' or 'Greetings' sign, rather than the "cocky" thumbs-up.

I'm sure the ladies on here would agree, that the female anime actions make them look even more childish and like spoiled brats than the male ones do! Can the Programming Team grow up a bity please?

• raphael800
    raphael800 Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

We pay for cards and we can't play this is insane

• darktainer001
    darktainer001 Member Posts: 81
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

what i suggest is play the physical card game instead, this failed project willl most likely not be playable for another 5 years or never be playable.

• darktainer001
    Options

what i suggest is play the physical card game instead, this failed project willl most likely not be playable for another 5 years or never be playable.

• darktainer001
    Options

just trade for the cards, don't spend any money

• darktainer001
    Options

dear people, all those problem were already reported by other players, it seems the company is not willing or unable to fix these problems.