Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

If you where a gym leader, what pokemon would you use and what would your gym be like?

Answers

• FairyTypeRobot
    FairyTypeRobot Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Agrees

here's the image of my pokemon trainer that didn't show up in my original post and i can't edit it (because literal months are longer than a hour) (for some reason when i tried to do this it published one of my drafts???)

• ChaosIGuess
    ChaosIGuess Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments

I would be a Poison gym leader.

I would have my ace, Toxtricity, Swalot, Revavroom, Grafaiai, and Toxapex.

My gym challenge would have the player ride a Revavroom through a colourful obstacle course. The course would be split up into three parts, and between each parts there would be a battle with a gym trainer.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

dark type pokemon gyms are just as rare as fairy type

• CoalMiner26
    CoalMiner26 Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs Combo Breaker

I would be a Ghost type gym leader, the 7th or 8th leader. My team would be:

Cofagrigus - Lvl. 48

Annihilape - Lvl. 48

Mismagius - Lvl. 49

Shedinja - Lvl. 50

Gengar - Lvl. 50

My gym challenge would be a randomly generated haunted house, with ghosts (not trainers) fight you.

• xXRewarXx
    xXRewarXx Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Photogenic

Electric/dragon

Noivern

Galvantula

Baxcalibur

Manectric

Dracozolt (duh)

Room (bake)

• xXRewarXx
    xXRewarXx Member Posts: 11
    10 Comments Photogenic

I would be this energetic happy-go-lucky guy with spiky lighter blond hair and deep blue eyes, wearing jeans sneakers and and a yellow tee-shirt with a dragon scale jacket.

the gym challange is a puzzle where you have to battle a dragon type gym trainer to get a part to a circuit, which you then have to do the rotate puzzle thing

It'd probably be one of the last gyms to face

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 808 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

I'd be a poison type gym leader.

The challenge would be yo go through the process of making wine. Outside would be a vineyard. In the first room you need to press the grapes. Then you go into the basement were you are storing the wine in casks. Then you go deeper into a cellar where the leader is along with lots of bottles of wine.

I guess my team would be Nidoking(because he looks like he'd be good at stomping grapes), Clodsire(because he looks like he could be storing wine), Glimmora(because it looks like an automatic bottle opener), and a new pokemon as the ace.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I would be a Ghost gym leader that has a Cofagrigus, Runerigus, Trevenant, Cursola, Shedinja, and Aegislash. The gym challenge would be to get to the top of the pyramid by answering puzzles and not falling for traps.

• FairyTypeRobot
    FairyTypeRobot Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Agrees

here's the image of my pokemon trainer that didn't show up in my original post and i can't edit it (because literal months are longer than a hour) (for some reason when i tried to do this it published one of my drafts???)

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

No. Kalos and Galar have fairy gyms, but only Galar has a dark gym, so dark type gyms are actually rarer than fairy type gyms.