Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game breaking bugs on PC, unplayable.

I have tried several games now, and these bugs still keeps coming: No valid cards when using abilities, or cards to search your library. Stuck in a draw step (one card is suddently stuck while drawing cards, and it's a coin toss if you can actually draw a card, and put it in your hand, or it gets stuck in the middle and you just have to concede.)

I have now tried to actually play several games, and i have conceded around 10 games, in a row, because of these bugs. The game ''works'' on mobile, i am using a newer apple iphone, and i can probably get 10-12 games out of one full charge. The optimisation on this game is a JOKE.

compared to say MTGArena, Magic has tens of thousands of cards, with complexe abilities and synergies. Pokemon has way less, it should not be that hard to make a digital card game stable.

Comments

• Talèzia
    Talèzia Member Posts: 9
    10 Comments Photogenic First Anniversary

Yes, it's as if they'll never see the end of the tunnel: they fix bugs, but two more of them disappear than before...

• PawelS2787
    PawelS2787 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

same, 20-30% of games since update have this issue... basically have to surrender. This is after i already couldn't pick anything from battle vip pass with same behaviour. Initially there was no border, after clicking to 'all' and back to 'valid' shadow cards were revealed.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• calcordia
    calcordia Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

This bug happens on mobile too.

• Shadow0x
    Shadow0x Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper

That link brings us to the game selection page but there is no clear ticket submission path. This, im assuming is by design?

• darktainer001
    darktainer001 Member Posts: 85
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments

dear players, i suggest its better to play the physical card game, these bugs will most likely exist after 5 years from now or forever, the company is not willing/unable to fix these bugs.