Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game doesn't load, stuck on "Loading data from server 7/40"

Answers

• HandsomePrints
    HandsomePrints Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 5 Answers 10 Comments 5 Likes

Tried downloading the latest installer from their website, and still nothing.

• WatersAbove47
    WatersAbove47 Member Posts: 17
    Name Dropper 5 Answers 10 Comments

this is ridiculous how long are we gonna have to wait?

• Trenkai
    Trenkai Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

It worked for me! I deleted the program, cleared the disk cache, restarted the PC, downloaded the client again and installed it in a new location (on the same disk, I don't have another one) and then it booted, although it was stuck at 9/40 but It completed in a while after, then I restarted the PC and again I managed to log in .  Thank you so much.

• mark416ix
    mark416ix Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

Support team didnt help me. told me to uninstall and reinstall as if i havent done that already. which i did mention.

• WatersAbove47

I don’t have an option to clear cache also don’t have an external hard drive. Are we now the technical support for Pokémon tcg? Can they not just fix the issue on their end do we have to become experts to do their job for them?

• WatersAbove47

anyone on windows 7 able to make it work yet?

• IS1
    IS1 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Name Dropper

I have the same problem on windows 7. We are all loosing the pass rewards. Hope they will fix soon and give us something as refound

• Tamrekah
    Tamrekah Member Posts: 13
    10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

I wouldn't be surprised if this is connected to the Nintendo Account privacy update.

I'm not going to try and packet sniff html requests to see if someone mispelt the address of the new terms and conditions page in the game but it's one heck of a co-incidence.

• jackychn
    jackychn Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper First Answer 5 Likes

If they can solve your problem, open the ticket and talk to them. They only said ridiculous things to me and it seems to me that they don't know where to put their hands. Otherwise you'll have to wait until they resolve it sooner or later with a future update. anyway that's what I did.

First: Open File Explorer from the taskbar. Select View > Options > Change folder and search options. Select the View tab and under Advanced Settings, select Show hidden folders, files and drives and OK.

After i deleted both folders in these locations:

• C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Unity
    • C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\pokemon

finally I reinstalled the game but in an external one. If you don't have an external hard drive, try again as you usually install it. I hope it works for you. However, this game application is really poorly made and the support from them doesn't exist, so much so that they told me to turn off the anitivurs.