Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug playing Malamar 070/198 - attack Rapid Strike Tentacles

Hi,

I was playing game with Rapid Strike Malamar deck, and using Malamar 070/198 attack Rapid Strike Tentacles, which should do : reveal any number of Rapid Strike cards from hand. For each card you reveal this way this attack does 40 dmg. Then shuffle those cards to deck.

I was attacking oponent Regidrago VSTAR, no resistance or any other damage limiting effect from another oponent pokemons in play.

I revealed 3 cards, and did only 20 damage.

First I was thinking about some effect which decreased damage, but next time I was attacking I checked everything and no other active effect in play.

So in next attack, I revealed 4 cards, but did only 80 damage.

Can you please check this, I dont know about anything which should lower the damage Malamar did to oponent.

Comments

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

You're sure it didn't use Rolling Iron from a discarded Goodra VSTAR or similar attack? It reduces the damage you take on the next turn by 80.

• peterimrich77
    peterimrich77 Member Posts: 14
    First Comment

Hmmm, now I cannot tell for sure. But in first attack, even in this hapenned, numbers not match. I revealed 3, if reduction was 80, it should hit 40, but it was 20. Ok I will check it once again on some games.

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Agrees 5 Answers 5 Likes

Only 20 damage is odd. Lake Aquity is the only thing I can think of that would reduce an additional 20 from a non-V attack.