Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Penalties are not harsh enough

One minute is way too long for the afk surrender option to appear, by then your team is already far behind. It should be 30 seconds at most.

Also, the game needs to punish people who stand in base and allow goals to get in on purpose. It wouldn't be very hard to autodetect.

Also, I've never seen anyone get punished for using inappropriate language in voice chat, which makes me question whether anyone is actually looking in to those reports or not.

Comments

• PokeCiller
    PokeCiller Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

That’s a lie I get restrictions just for giving team advise in a serious tone

• Tasear
    Tasear Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Anniversary 25 Agrees

Yes

• NUSNOOM
    NUSNOOM Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

what if you get disconnected cause your internet went down or your power goes out

• thelazykittypet
    thelazykittypet Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Name Dropper 5 Agrees

It all comes down to how often a disconnect happens. The more often someone disconnects, the more fair play points they should lose each time. You can't be playing a moba with unreliable internet anyway.

• FurrPride529
    FurrPride529 Member Posts: 50 ✭✭
    First Answer 25 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

People ARE entitled to play games, they shouldn't be punished for something out of their control.

Besides as a frequent abandoning player, the punishments or fair play point deduction- doesn't mean a thing, a day of regular games or quick ones...then back in and the Devs don't care.

• Dipplin63
    Dipplin63 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic First Answer

I agree with the inappropriate language problem. People should be punished for using bad words in the voice chat, considering kids play this game.