Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Anyone have any issues selecting radiant pokemon when using battle vip pass

I've been getting an issue where I can select any basic pokemon I want with the battle vip pass except radiant pokemon despite them being an option in the prompt, wanted to know if anyone else had this issue.

Answers

• arthbajpai277
    arthbajpai277 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

nope

• A6man666
    A6man666 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

I have seen it happen with both BVP, flower selecting and Colress where you are unable to select the first card not just radiants. I suspect it is a bug when using a touch device when you tap the card it gets stuck and you can only select the other cards. This has lost me a few games recently and very annoying.

• Dagger1777
    Dagger1777 Member Posts: 8
    First Comment 5 Agrees

I can second A6man,

In my experience It can happen with any search card. I've had it happen with Lugia before. It's pretty unfortunate when you use a professor Burnett and can't discard archeops lol. I play predominantly mobile so I do think it has something to do with the touch screen

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 304 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 25 LOLs

Hello Trainer, I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"