Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Crashed during tutorial / Guaranteed Zacian pack

adgejo18
adgejo18 Member Posts: 1

As the title says, during the tutorial I crashed so I didn't get the option to go against the professor to complete the battle pass quest, which also means I had 0 gems, and there seems to be no way to go against him again at least not easily accessible.

Also during the deck building tutorial when I purchased the first pack, due to not having gems, the game crashed and didn't give me the pack contents. The game pretended I did and let me put the zacian in the deck, but this caused another crash. After this crash the zacian deck became unplayable and the zacian was gone, the deck stayed stuck as the active deck and can't be deleted or used.

Has anyone else had this happen or is it just me? I doubt there are any fixes to the problem, but I thought I should bring this up for the devs.

Comments

• sokyu
    sokyu Member Posts: 16
    First Comment

"The game pretended I did and let me put the zacian in the deck, but this caused another crash."

I thought you just accidentally found out how to preserve the 200 gems they force you to spend for the swsh pack but when I kept reading it just kept getting worse 😂

Good luck bro. Not sure there's a fix for a while.

• EchelonAlessio_
    EchelonAlessio_ Member Posts: 0

Same thing here bro, crashed during tutorial and now i have the professor quest stuck forever

• Lemushki
    Lemushki Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same problem here! Username "Lemushki" if they need it to check. Hope it gets fixed soon.

• mikeysce
    mikeysce Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same here. Looks like they've put it back into maintenance now.

Here's hoping they're able to fix all of these little regressions.

• GooseRune
    GooseRune Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I have a similar bug, Crashed during tutorial... stranger still every time I logged in the game just gives me Silver Tempest Packs, which I assume is not intentional. I've stopped attempting to log in until the servers are stable again, and hope this will resolve the issue.

• OrinRudolfson
    OrinRudolfson Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This is happening still, over a year after initially reported.