Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

New Pokemon Eveloutions for Eevee?

So, Apparently we have Umbreon, Espeon, Sylveon, Leafeon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Flareon, And Volteon.

Thats Dark, Psychic, Fairy, Grass, Water, Ice, Fire, and the Iconic Eletric type.

But, Theres no Dragon, Ghost, Steel, You get the idea.

This is directed at staff, But of course others are allowed to post any fanart for one of these types.

Also consider the fact Eevee was one of the first Pokemon, Acting like a Ditto.

Considering this, there should be more type eveloutions on Eevee.

Now you've read all the dialogue, thank you :) so heres a picture of a fish

Comments

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

I think a new type Eevee or a Flying type one would be cool. Although we've got enough blue Eeveelutions, so it could be a cloud-white one, despite Eevee's shiny being white. Speaking of shinies, the shiny could be a starry night color scheme or a sunset orange.

The Flying Type has some of the most potential for an Eeveelution, doesn't it?

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

I want to see a dragon-type based Eeveelution, but I want it to look like it belonged in the original trio as the fourth option. It should be based on dragons from Japanese or Asian Mythology, with fuzzy eyebrows to make it look slightly fierce, long ribbons on its head, antlers, and a nice, long tail.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I would prefer if they just finished all the types not just some.

• grriffinn
    grriffinn Member Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 100 Comments 25 Agrees Name Dropper

There was a previous thread about this same topic and IIRC the conclusion was that, while several types could make for a potential Eeveelution, there really isn’t a need for one outside of Dragon to complete the “Eevee evolves into types that were Special-aligned in Gens I and II with Fairy filling a noticeable balance gap between Special-aligned and Physical-aligned types” pattern that the line has. It’s also been three Gens since a new Eeveelution has been added, if GF felt that Eevee needed a new evolution they would’ve added one by now.

• Arbiter1337
    Arbiter1337 Member Posts: 40
    Name Dropper 5 LOLs 10 Comments Photogenic

Just redistribute the stats of the ones we have so they aren’t all Untiered garbage

• BlueFox2022
    BlueFox2022 Member Posts: 9
    First Comment

i think a Ground type eevee would be cool

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

No

• quaxlyisus
    quaxlyisus Member Posts: 28
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

I would just really be happy about a ghost type eveloution, with a grey and white shade

and the shiny would be a black and green shade