Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Raichu SIT does not apply extra damage after opponent has used VStar Power

Tested against both Palkia VSTAR and Lugia VSTAR with both only applying the regular 80 damage for 40x2 weakness.

Comments

• lewymd
    lewymd Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Can confirm this isn't working, doesn't matter what vstar power has been used it doesn't get the bonus 100 damage

• Flagrama
    Flagrama Member Posts: 143 ✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 5 Agrees Name Dropper

It's checking the wrong player. In deck test I used Zoroark VSTAR's ability and Raichu started doing the bonus damage. They'll probably be able to fix that one really easily.

• McGee1101
    McGee1101 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    10 Comments 5 Likes 5 Agrees First Anniversary

ive had this problem multiple times to me. you cant really use raichu until its fixed. honestly knowing how they roll out updates this probably wont be fixed till the next set comes out. or at least when the battle pass gets updated

• Yattermanz
    Yattermanz Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

At the moment it is at least useable in Zeraora VStar. I have been having some decent wins against Lugia with that. You can get your VStar power in reasonably fast if you don't brick, and then get the damage boost for Raichu through this bug... which I mean should not be the case, but until they either fix it, that's the only way to currently use Raichu reasonably as a Lugia check that I can think of personally (that or maybe build it around an Arceus deck, that's probably easy enough.)

Here's hoping they don't temp ban it and instead just fix it quickly, otherwise there's not a lot of decent answers to Lugia right now.