Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

New way to beat ability decks?

Options
2»

Comments

• JJkaelin
    JJkaelin Member Posts: 23
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Also I added a radiant Greninja just so I can start getting used to discarding cards more often

• JJkaelin
    JJkaelin Member Posts: 23
    5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Also check my profile for the "meta deck" I posted cause I need feedback on it, ive played with it for a while and Ive barely lost with it but I think it could be better

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Keep in mind that reveral energy *does not work* on radiant charizard because it's a basic pokemon and has a rule box. You want luminous energy. You can exchange credits for cards you don't own if you toggle "all" when looking through your card collection.

personally i feel like full face guard is also kind of moot here since everything in your deck that can make use of it doesn't have more than 150hp at best - that's an easy knockout range for most meta decks even with 30 less damage. Defiance band is decent though and so is bravery charm as long as you remember it only applies +50hp to basics.

Also uh. have more pidgeys in there. Ideally at least 3.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    Options

Yeah, I forgot to mention that OP should remove Full Face Guard.

OP, one of the fundamentals you'll learn over time about deck building is not to throw whatever into a deck just because it seems like a good card. If you're throwing in a card that reduces damage, unless you're playing a stall deck you need to ask yourself: Which matchups will this damage reduction matter in? If you can't think of any, don't add the card.