Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Cannot launch game on galaxy s10

Game won't launch on galaxy s10. Have tried Uninstaller, clearing cache, everything I can think of multiple times to no avail. Worked fine prior to update today

Comments

• Kenda159569
    Kenda159569 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Have you figured out a fix for this? Mine is also not working since the update. Galaxy s22

• Solarwolf857
    Solarwolf857 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Bruh same I just updated yesterday and now the game is just stuck on the loading screen, and I was playing it with no problem on my Galaxy s10

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 280 admin
    250 Likes 100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Agrees

Hi there!

Please reach out to our Support Team with these reports and include a screenshot of the loading screen you're getting stuck on so that the team can review it.

Pokémon TCG Live Support - https://support.pokemon.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054700932-Contact-Us

• Salor79
    Salor79 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I've the same problem in Samsung galaxy s10. I put a ticket yet, hurry up please. He he he

• Chezler
    Chezler Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Same issue on galaxy s22 ultra

• Salor79
    First Comment

I tried in other Samsung modelo Android sale issue..

• Dragonrite13
    Dragonrite13 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

They responded with this:

The Pokémon TCG Online is currently available for Android Tablet devices, as well as iPad and desktop PC and Macs. The game was originally designed for a robust (wifi or wired) data connection and has not been optimized for use over a limited cellular connection that players on a smartphone would expect. There are also user interface considerations that could be optimized for smaller smartphone screens. For these reasons, any device that Google Play considers a “phone” is not currently enabled to download the game.

Minimum requirements:

Android Tablet

Space Required: Up to 6 GB

Android OS Revision: 4.0 or higher

Most Android tablets are supported. Due to the large number of Android devices, we cannot guarantee compatibility with any specific device. Kindle Fire tablets are not natively supported through the Google Play store. The game may run on Kindle Fire tablets, but this has not been tested.

Customer Support does not know if the development team has plans to release a TCGO client for Android phones. We will certainly pass your feedback along to the development team for further review.

Guess I'm done playing this game :(

• Chezler
    Chezler Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Submitted a ticket and received a generic canned response. Very disappointing support.

"Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!

The Pokémon TCG Online is currently available for Android Tablet devices, as well as iPad and desktop PC and Macs. The game was originally designed for a robust (wifi or wired) data connection and has not been optimized for use over a limited cellular connection that players on a smartphone would expect. There are also user interface considerations that could be optimized for smaller smartphone screens. For these reasons, any device that Google Play considers a “phone” is not currently enabled to download the game.

Minimum requirements:

Android Tablet

Space Required: Up to 6 GB

Android OS Revision: 4.0 or higher

Most Android tablets are supported. Due to the large number of Android devices, we cannot guarantee compatibility with any specific device. Kindle Fire tablets are not natively supported through the Google Play store. The game may run on Kindle Fire tablets, but this has not been tested.

Customer Support does not know if the development team has plans to release a TCGO client for Android phones. We will certainly pass your feedback along to the development team for further review.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Sincerely,

Agent_Sariamarina

The Pokémon Company International Support Team"

• Salor79
    First Comment

• Salor79
    First Comment

I recieve the same answer, like a machine.