Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Rate My Deck

pk_firez
pk_firez Member Posts: 22
Name Dropper 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

I'm making a semi-budget Lost Box deck featuring Banette ex. I'm a little conflicted between adding Forest Seal Stone or Sky Seal Stone. I plan on entering this deck in a League Cup, any suggestions?

Pokemanz-17

4 Comfey LOR 79

2 Sableye LOR 70

2 Cramorant LOR 50

2 Shuppet SVI 87

2 Banette ex SVI 88

1 Radiant Greninja ASR 46

1 Raikou V BRS 48

1 Drapion V LOR 118

1 Snorlax LOR TG10

1 Manaphy BRS 41

Trainers-33

4 Colress's Experiment LOR 155

2 Boss's Orders BRS 132

2 Klara CHR 145

1 Roxanne ASR 150

4 Battle VIP Pass FST 225

4 Nest Ball SVI 181

3 Escape Rope BST 125

3 Mirage Gate LOR 163

2 Lost Vacuum CRZ 135

2 Super Rod PAL 188

2 Ultra Ball CRZ 146

1 Forest Seal Stone SIT 156/ 1 Sky Seal Stone CRZ 143

1 Energy Recycler BST 124

2 Beach Court SVI 167

Energy- 10

3 Water Energy

2 Electric Energy

4 Psychic Energy

3 Jet Energy PAL 190

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs
    #2 Answer ✓

if I were you, I would just play test it and then decide between Sky SS and Forest SS.

If you feel like the deck is inconsistent and can’t usually pull off a turn two Everlasting Darkness, maybe go with Forest. If you feel like you are always one prize card short, choose Sky Seal Stone.

TBH however, I feel like Forest Seal Stone is slowly eclipsing Sky Seal Stone. If you’re just one prize card away from victory, chances are you could’ve used Forest Seal Stone on an earlier turn—or you might find a way to use it this turn—to get that extra prize card, whether that be through Boss’s Orders, or just something to make sure you don’t whiff an attack. And, with more and more new decks, there will slowly but surely be less and less Pokémon VMAX and VSTAR used.

Especially considering that your deck relies on consistently slowing down your opponent early in the game, I would go with Forest Seal Stone.

Answers

• The_gogo_guy
    The_gogo_guy Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

maybe add a banett from lost origin

• Octowen
    Octowen Member Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 100 Likes 100 LOLs

Yeah that’s a really cool idea

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments

Yeah, I would totally add a Banette from Lost Origin, that's a amazing plan. It gives you the chance to recycle Colress, and it gets cards in the lost zone. I would go with forest seal stone, because you can only use it on a pokemon V, and you're only playing two of those. So to effectively use sky seal stone, you have to not only find it and one of your pokemon V, but your opponent has to be weak to lighting or dark for it to even take a knockout and get extra prizes. Forest seal stone is powerful unconditionally.