Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Cool Pokémon you believe are underrated

Answers

• JoeyyRattata
    JoeyyRattata Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Name Dropper Photogenic 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

That's what my username was for but Youngster Joey is apparently taken 😂😂

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Hydreigon

It’s slept on compared to the other pseudo-legendaries. Can’t believe people like Metagross more than it.

Now I know you said not competitively but Tera Poison/Steel Hydreigon can WRECK FAIRY TYPES despite it’s initial typing being 4x weak to fairy.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

@Bolt_Boy25 I think I'm the person that disagreed. I don't really like it much, but my opinions are probably busted seeing as though I hate Pokémon like Charizard and Greninja lol. The most underrated Pokémon might be Chesnaught. It's really cool and is practically the grass-equivalent of Incineroar, but nobody likes him.

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs

@Acornyo Wait you accidentally disareed? Then just hit the disagree button to undo it.

• Acornyo

@Bolt_Boy25 Not like that! I meant I just really don't like Braizen. Don't worry, I'd never dislike somebody's post.

• Acornyo

Delphox my bad.

• Bolt_Boy25

Ok good. Because I was the one who disliked it

• Bolt_Boy25

It just makes me uncomfortable but glad that someone else likes it.

• Michael629303
    Michael629303 Member Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭
    250 Agrees First Anniversary 25 LOLs 100 Likes

I think sawsbuck and nidoking are under rated. Nobody ever talks about sawsbuck even though it can change forms and they all look cool. Nidoking did appear in a gym fight for red and blue, but it is never talked about after that. I mean a poison-ground type combo is neat and it looks wicked cool

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@Bolt_Boy25 Traitor.

Yeah, I can see why (it's humanoid), but

1- you did not need to dislike the post, dislikes are usually for bigger disagreements or confusions

2- but also, come on. It wasn't even a weird one. Braixen, Lopunny, and Gardevoir are much worse. Delphox is just a funny big phox wearing a witch's dress (or mage's robe?). Yes it does look weird at first but the more time you have it the closer it gets to that 1 favourite spot. Again, COOL FIRE-CONTROLLING WITCH PHOX!

3- There is no third point, this is just an extra sentence to get across how cool Delphox is.

I do respect your opinion but please remove the dislike.