Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Best Villain??

Comments

• Seority
    Seority Member Posts: 9
    Photogenic First Comment

Team Skull 4eva!

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

@TheJeffers Lusamine getting off scot-free in USUM makes a bit more sense tbh. And that's the real problem. When you write her to be more of a good guy with extreme methods, all of a sudden Gladion and Lillie running away to make their own path in life doesn't make much sense anymore. How can I get invested in their character arcs then?

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

@TheJeffers As for Team Plasma, I think having the group be divided into factions from the start would also be a good idea. Maybe part of the team is with N and genuinely wants to liberate Pokemon, while the other half works to further Ghetsis' plan, and N is completely unaware of their activities or the fact that such a side of Team Plasma even exists in the first place.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

@D-ManBlue Is that not more or less what happened in BW and BW2?

I appreciate that some part of Plasma and N did sincerely hold those beliefs. But I think the story would have been more interesting if the Pokémon liberation thing had been entirely sincere, not a front for the world domination plot, if they never abandoned those beliefs and you had to take them down not because they were necessarily evil, but because their actions and/or methods would cause more harm than good.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Is Penny considered a villain? Because she was technically running a crime gang, but of course everybody had backstories. I feel like I'd be betraying Pokémon if I said anything other than Jessie and James and Meowth.

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Miss Fortune Sisters

• DJpugqaz
    DJpugqaz Member Posts: 11
    Photogenic First Comment

I would say team rocket

• Stone489990
    Stone489990 Member Posts: 100 ✭✭
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees

There is too many good ones.

• MrDuck761
    MrDuck761 Member Posts: 20
    10 Comments Photogenic

Team Skull

• ChampionSelene
    ChampionSelene Member Posts: 11
    Photogenic First Comment 5 LOLs Name Dropper

Definitely Ghetsis and SM Lusamine.

I don't think I need to explain Ghetsis, but the dude was just the definition of toxic, narcissistic parent.

But for Lusamine, one line really explains everything it could; something around "if only you had stayed with me, maybe I would've listened to you. Maybe Cosmog wouldn't need to (am I allowed to use that word?)"

I feel so sorry for Lillie. The effects of Lusamine's "parenting" really showed, and Lillie probably believed every one of Lusamine's lies. Not even knowing what a "Narcissistic Parent" is. That line makes me worry about what things Lusamine had once told Lillie and explains her quiet, shy personality. It's so much easier to endure these situations when you get hurt and do nothing than when you do something and get hurt for not obeying them.

This probably won't be approved since I talked about some dark and depressing topics, but just how did they get that 7+ on SM?