Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Who do you think Ash should marry when he grows up?

Comments

• Bolt_Boy25
    Bolt_Boy25 Member Posts: 137 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 25 Agrees 100 Comments 25 LOLs

Ash and Serena 👰 💋🤵

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

@Bolt_Boy25 Also, why did you report the comment? I mean, some of what I wrote was a bit harsh, but do you really think I did it just to hate? Some parts of life and writing are harsh, it's not as simple as "whatever you want". Just because you like the ideas? You have to see every flaw in your story, and calling criticism mean is not the way to respond.

I gave the reasons why it would be a bad idea. I explained it. Calling criticism mean and not figuring out why your story was criticised is the mark of being bad at both writing and being a writer.

You are allowed to call criticism mean if it's just "worst story ever" or "bad", but if someone explains, try to see their points and if they're good or vague or bad. A good story is built on acknowledging its problems, even if perfection is objective and impossible.

• PokeCobra21
    PokeCobra21 Member Posts: 37
    5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic

Ash and Serena have something rather unique. i mean, i remember in Pokemon journeys that the scene when they were telling their goals, it felt something special, something that with no other female character has been done before, and, come on, no female character has done what serena has done to Ash back in XYZ. but again, thats just my opinion, idk if TPCI approves that its canon or anything lol. what do you think?

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

@PokeCobra21 Ash and serena are meant for each other that it's canon. Once I work for TPCI, I plan to bring Ash back along with his friends, Serena especially.

• Scorbunny1scute
    Scorbunny1scute Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Photogenic

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he's gonna marry Serena (Seasons 17-19).

• Scorbunny1scute
    Scorbunny1scute Member Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes Photogenic

I am pretty sure they are just trying to establish Liko and Roy, then they bring back Ash Ketchum (the company's words, not mine)...

• MajorBrendan

@Scorbunny1scute Just in case if they didn't do that, I plan to bring him in sometime after gen 10 once I work for the TPCI.

• MajorBrendan

@scorbunny Once I work for the pokemon company, I plan to Age Ash a bit.

• Hey_PIKMIN
    Hey_PIKMIN Member Posts: 964 ✭✭✭
    100 Likes 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 25 Answers

@MajorBrendan

I used to want to work for the Pokémon Company too when I was like 10 but I realized that it would be much harder than it looked and I would not like it, stop saying that you will make it because you never know, and why so fast? I doubt that you are much older than I am since you have terrible grammar and I doubt that they will let anyone work for them, at most you could make a fan game try to start with that, band besides Serena is a bland character who is basically just the other poke girls mashed together I may be a little wrong but I plan to re-watch the whole series also just because someone dis-agrees with you doesn’t mean that you should report them or pin yourself responding to them it’s frankly babyish and immature. Also stop reposting your same comment quality over quantity

@UnovanZorua

I agree with every point you’ve made here, also good luck on your future writing endeavours

@Bolt_Boy25

I’ve got to say you ash and serena comments make me want to throw up please don’t show that here

Sorry if I was rude, God Bless You All