Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

My turn ended as soon as I used Switch

ZenonBerlin
ZenonBerlin Member Posts: 28
10 Comments Photogenic

I switched my active Pokemon with one of my benched Pokemon using the Switch card.

My turn ended IMMEDIATELY after that. I had no inputs to do. The same what happens after you attack for example. Ruined the game for me completely.

Comments

• ZenonBerlin
    10 Comments Photogenic

I was winning the game but after losing that turn I ended up losing the game because, as you can guess it, the opponent didn't randomly lose a turn.

• ZenonBerlin
    10 Comments Photogenic

Additional info: I used the switch when the yellow timer at the top appeared. It is possible that, even though I used the Switch, the timer went on in the background as I was switching my Pokemon and ended my turn afterwards.

Tried to reproduce it in a deck testing battle but there are no time limits there (TIL) so I couldn't and I am not going to do it mid-game, so I hope this additional info helps.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

Did your client lag during that game or at some point in that day?

With lag i don't necessarily mean the game was unplayable, maybe just a little delayed or unresponsive.

I had a similar situation twice a few days ago while searching my deck, and i have a guess of why it happened.

• ZenonBerlin
    10 Comments Photogenic

No, not really. No indications that something is not running smoothly or error-free.