Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unable to redeem twitch drop

The first twitch drop was redeemed without issues. However when redeeming the second drop (for watching another 30 minutes), I got:

"The limit of this promotion has been reached. 2 Booster Packs: Crimson & Crimson - Obsidian Flames"

It still shows "Redeemed 1/4"

Comments

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

Are you sure it wasn't just gone because everyone else already claimed them? I'd assume they allow the code to be redeemed only by so many people like they do with the singles.

• CG30895
    CG30895 Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Comment

What sense does that make? Asking us to watch 30 minutes of content to get something and then not giving it? ._.

• CG30895
    Photogenic First Comment

I had the same issue btw - first code redeemed just fine and second one came out invalid with:

"The limit of this promotion has been reached. 2 Booster Packs: Crimson & Crimson - Obsidian Flames"

It still shows "Redeemed 1/4" as well

• CG30895
    Photogenic First Comment

UPDATE: I just tried to redeem it again and it worked

• Gekiganger3
    Gekiganger3 Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment

I never even got a second code. There's just a check mark showing that I claimed two sets of boosters, but I only ever got the one.

• Ahykaygee
    Ahykaygee Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

How do you claim boosters I don’t see it anywhere

• RaphaelMario17
    RaphaelMario17 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Before creating a new one, I thought I'd dig up this old topic here.

There are currently Twitch Drops for Pokemon TCG live when watching TCG streams on twitch:

Watch participating channels for:

15 minutes gets you 1 Paradox Rift booster pack

20 minutes gets you 1 Paradox Rift booster pack

30 minutes gets you 1 Paradox Rift booster pack

45 minutes gets you Mew ex and Mewtwo

60 minutes gets you ETB (Roaring Moon), ETB (Iron Valiant)

Now, I have connected my twitch, watched the streams, claimed all drops, received all codes and then redeemed all codes successfully. However, only the 3 booster packs appeared in TCG live. Mew ex, Mewtwo and the ETBs never appeared in the game and I couldn't claim it anywhere else.

Does anyone else have the same issue? Is there a way to fix that? The rewards are really cool and it would be sad if I wasn't able to get them because of a bug or something...

Thanks

• hylozoe
    hylozoe Member Posts: 11
    Name Dropper First Answer First Comment

@RaphaelMario17 I had something similar — I think. I just watched a bunch of 2024 EUIC and got booster packs, the Walking Wake ETB and Garafarai deck. They all dropped on Twitch, and I claimed them. The ETB and deck did show up on the Pokemon rewards page but then disappeared! The ETB and deck disappeared before I went in to get the codes. The packs remained and I could redeem the codes successfully. I just posted a new discussion, and then found your note.

(TPCi and Twitch support just referred me to the other …)