Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is there a fix for being stuck on the "Choose Language" screen?

I really enjoyed the prior PTCGO app. It allowed me to play a quick match here and there, even with my busy profession, such that I was able to keep up with a game and community that I love. I now haven't played since the PTCGO sunset. After updates, reinstalls, and other forms of troubleshooting, my PTCGL screen still cycles at the "Choose Language" screen. My computer exceeds all of the system reqs.

I'd really love to get back into the TCG. As an educator, nothing is more popular with students than Pokémon. The TCG provides an amazing venue for teaching logic, math, a healthy approach to competition, resilience, community, and the list goes on. My students and I would be beyond thankful to see not only this one issue fixed but the overall playability and aesthetic design revamped as well. Thanks!

Answers

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hello Trainer,

I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us"