Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Unplayable

Dear Pokemon TCG Support Team!

Whenever I play a Trainer card in the game, it gets stuck in a loop of timer countdown. Once the timer reaches zero, my or my opponent's turn ends, but the timer resets, and the loop continues endlessly. This frustrating situation leaves me with no choice but to concede the game. Unfortunately, I've lost many valuable items and progress due to this recurring problem.

I urgently require assistance from the Pokemon TCG Live support team to resolve this issue promptly. It's disheartening to encounter this bug repeatedly, and it feels like our concerns as customers are not being properly addressed, wasting our precious time with false hopes of improvement.

I can't emphasize enough how important this game is to me, and I believe that all members of the community, especially the vulnerable ones who have been facing these problems for years, deserve better treatment and consideration. The impact of these unhandled issues has been significant, leading to the loss of valuable time and items for many players.

I implore the Pokemon TCG company to take this matter seriously and demonstrate respect to its community by promptly addressing and resolving such game-breaking bugs. By doing so, you will not only retain the trust and loyalty of your players but also elevate the overall gaming experience for everyone.

Comments

• Arcadepcnut
    Arcadepcnut Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Are you on android? you dont say what you are playing on. its important. sounds like android. I have not found a tablet under 1000$ that will run this yet. Get an old iphone or ipad (old as in 2-3 years old not 5-7 years old)...or play on a computer/laptop. I have not seen this issues on iphone 6/8/11 or ipda mini 4 or 5 or my computer. I did experience this on android.

• FieryHD
    FieryHD Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Happened on a PC right now.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 317 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• SamBamBOOM
    SamBamBOOM Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

I know I have energy, happens everytime, even with pokemon

• SamBamBOOM
    SamBamBOOM Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

here is another one