Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

not allowing to select certain cards from deck search

hi

i reported this several months ago and it still is happening:

several in game mechanics that offer deck search and selection of a card seem not to work consistently

i just experienced now with lost zone deck using flower select.

the game offered me (top 2 cards) a nest ball and an energy card

i wanted the nest ball but it would not allow me to select it no matter how many times i try

it will allow me to select the energy.

the same kind of thing happens with different game mechanics when you have the opportunity to select from a range of cards. when you need to drag them into boxes for selection. it does not happen all the time, and i can go a few games without a problem. maybe 1/10 games it happens, but it has been consistently happening with several different decks since i first switched to live about 6 months back.

Comments

• SamBamBOOM
    SamBamBOOM Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

Happens to me all the time, it felt hopeless so I sadly removed the cards from my set and finding harder to change my strategi, it take time and energi.

• Snorlax622736
    Snorlax622736 Member Posts: 52
    Photogenic 5 Agrees 5 Likes First Anniversary

Did not realize it happens with flower selecting. I have seen it quite often with Ball searches like this one that just happened:

• PachirisuFan1
    PachirisuFan1 Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes First Anniversary 100 Comments

As far as I can tell this can happen with anything that prompts selecting a card from the deck. I wouldn't be surprised if it affects the discard pile and energy discard too, but I haven't had that happen yet. It also seems more common with decks that rely extra heavily on digging through the deck (thinking in particular of when the lugia deck was severely affected), so it may be a memory leak issue?

• Mod_Skrilla
    Mod_Skrilla Moderator Posts: 293 mod
    5 Answers 25 Likes Second Anniversary 100 Comments

Hello Trainer,

I recommend you open a ticket with the support team for this instance. To do so, please visit https://support.pokemon.com/ and then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".