Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Redeemed codes not showing up

I redeemed a Sword and Shield Vivid Voltage Booster Box on TCG Online only to have none of my cards show up or the packs to be opened show up when I opened the game. I tried closing and re opening the game (that didn’t work) and I tried re redeeming the code but it says I’ve already redeemed that code on this account. Can someone please tell me if I somehow did something wrong and if so how to fix it???

Comments

• Vexora14
    Vexora14 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

I JUST had this exact thing happen to me! I've been saving up my booster packs and had some elite trainer box redeem codes as well I just got. So I redeemed them all, and it went fine. But in my game I never received the packs to open! I'm so disappointed and sad and don't understand what went wrong. So I tried to redeem the codes again, thinking maybe it didn't save or something. But it says the packs have been redeemed, yet I haven't received them. I kept my stack of physical redemption cards but if anyone knows how to fix this please help!

My boyfriend said the same thing happened to him earlier this week as well.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 344 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hello, I recommend opening a ticket with the support team. You can do so by visiting https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us" Thanks!

• Cookiemuncher60
    Cookiemuncher60 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic

I also had this happen to me. I entered 4 scarlet&violet codes, 1 SV build and battle box codes, and 1 league prize pack code. None of them showed up to open and it said I had already redeemed them. I exited the game and started it again twice and the build and battle box and prize pack showed up to open but never the SV packs no matter how many times I retried.

• PokéPhil62385
    PokéPhil62385 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This just happened to me! 5 codes never showed up in the app. I had 10 and did 5 at a time to be safe. The first 5 produced packs to open in the app, but the second 5 gave me nothing even though it says they were redeemed.

• KitKat-P
    KitKat-P Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

same issue here. 2 decks, one booster pack. Nothing showed :( kinda killed my enthusiasm as I was really looking forward to using the new decks

• heavymetaltech
    heavymetaltech Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

this really sucks!!! I just uploaded 96 packs and did the same thing and now support is giving me a terrible time!!!!!!!! Asking me to send proof of purchase and type all the codes out. Awful

• EnerJohn94
    EnerJohn94 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

The same thing just happened to me. Tried to redeem this month's twitch drops. But only the booster packs showed up. Never got my ETB. Contacted support, hope they can help. Very disheartening as I'm a new player and that ETB would've got me off to a very nice start.

• EnerJohn94
    EnerJohn94 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Just happened to me too. Attempted to redeem this month's twitch drops but only the booster packs where redeemed. My ETB didn't show up. Contacted support, hope they can help. Very disheartening as I am a new player and that ETB would've got me off to a very nice start.