Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What's your favorites pokémon? (Mega Evolutions)

DorixYT
DorixYT Member Posts: 6
First Comment

Best Answer

Answers

• Them092
    Them092 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic

Mega shining gallade and gardovoir

• RiqMoran
    RiqMoran Member Posts: 231 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Likes 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Sceptile, Aggron, Mawile, Zard X, Lucario

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

Mega Ampharos.

• Token1079
    Token1079 Member Posts: 26
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Mega Gardevoir

• Elberta
    Elberta Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper 10 Comments

Mega Charizard X, it finally gave Charizard the Dragon typing it deserved. Mega Lucario is also good. Shiny Mega Gengar is redemption for Shiny Gengar.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

I would have preferred that the Pokémon simply received an additional evolution, even if that meant giving some a fourth stage, rather than making it a temporary state for which you have to sit through the animation every battle.

Yes, limiting you to one mega evolution and denying the Pokémon a held item does help balance the mechanic a little, but we could also just balance the new evolutions properly in the first place.

That aside, I like it when mega evolutions give Pokémon a new direction in their design, rather than being the same Pokémon but more and edgier.

I really like both Mega Mewtwos for that reason. X is particularly appealing to me given that fighting type is not an immediately obvious second type for what has arguably been the most powerful psychic Pokémon. Y visually does significantly deviate but it looks kind of goofy to my eye.

I also like Mega Charizard X for finally shedding that 4x weakness to the sneaky pebbles, even if the colour scheme does somewhat eat shiny Charizard's lunch.

• Filipo650
    Filipo650 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

mega lucario

• GeneralScout
    GeneralScout Member Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments

My favorite mega evolution is Mega Tyranitar, but I also love Steven's Mega Metagross from the anime!

• Beauchu
    Beauchu Member Posts: 43
    Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees 5 LOLs

Mega Lucario