Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug - client freezes right before starting a match

TrashT
TrashT Member Posts: 2
First Comment

Playing on PC with Windows 10. Upon queueing up a ranked match, the matchmaking seems to work as normal, but the match never starts. The client loses focus for 1-2 seconds before it pops back up, but is unresponsive. I tried several times, restarting the client and/or the PC, but the result was the same every time.

Comments

• TPCi_CursedSoup
    TPCi_CursedSoup Administrator Posts: 280 admin
    250 Likes 100 Comments Second Anniversary 25 Agrees

This sounds like the matchmaking issues everyone has been reporting. We talk about it in a post here - https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/705/pokemon-tcg-live-matchmaking-issues-09-30-22

Contact our Support Team to provide additional information on this, such as the time of day this occurred and your active location.

• TrashT
    TrashT Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Upon further review, I must say that I don't think that this is the same issue. I've tried it like 10 times now, different days/times. I spent varying amounts of time in the queue each time, then I hear the music switch from the queue theme to the battle theme. The battle theme continues playing, but as mentioned, the screen stays black and the client becomes unresponsive.