Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Bug with clicking certain playable cards

Occasionally facing this issue, just want to start with that.

Basically, whenever searching for cards out of a deck, for example with Irida, I'm sometimes not able to click on certain cards that I want to. I had 2 times in a row yesterday where I played Irida turn 1 and wanted to search for battle VIP pass, and it showed in the options, but I couldnt select it (I could select all other options just not it which was what made it so frustrating). Other times, I'll have a card in my hand, like nest ball, and for some reason even with a bench slot clearly open, the game wouldn't allow me to click it. Or, just a few min ago I wanted to play gutsy pickaxe to draw a card, and again the game just didnt allow me to select it............

anyone else facing this type of problem, and can this PLEASE be patched soon?

Comments

• VmaxSkittlez
    VmaxSkittlez Member Posts: 44 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Answer 5 Likes

Super old issue unfortunately. This have been an issue for all search cards since early beta. They can't hear us.

• Sulordan
    Sulordan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Yeah same here. It keeps happening for me when I play Jacq. It shows me two eligable pokemon but sometimes only lets me select one of them, even though there are two available. It's also happened with some item cards.