Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What Is Your Main In Pokémon Unite?

Comments

• sfeels
    sfeels Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic

Alolan Ninetales, always

• chillycapybara
    chillycapybara Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic

don't remember much, but i know i used cramorant for a while

• Sparklesqueaks
    Sparklesqueaks Member Posts: 9
    Photogenic First Comment

I mainly play Sylveon

• Bortolus
    Bortolus Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Mew.

However devs nerf it every possible time and it's very tiring and not rewarding to play. Mew is a Pokemon you take half the game farming and being behind in experience because auto-attacks are too weak and are based on attack instead of special attack, and move cooldowns are too lengthy, and move reset now takes half a minute, so if you miss a solar beam you become an NPC with no damage.

Mewtwo was an opportunity to buff Mew, which they obviously lost.

• PhoenixAffinity
    PhoenixAffinity Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

I call myself a dual Defender and Support main, cause those are the spectrum of characters I play. My old Pokemon I used to main has ranged over time since the games switch release. At first I was split between Slowbro and Wigglytuff, and then Blastoise came out, and that was my full blown main for awhile, Blissey was my secondary during that. And then... Greedent came out... If you remember those dark, dark days. After the squirrel was cut down by the many nerfs that followed it, I didn't really have a main. I still enjoyed playing Blastoise, Blissey and other things, sometimes playing Greedent though it had become extremely hard to play it as well as I used to. And then... on November 2022, my 1, True... Main joined the game. The Aeos Energy Thief himself, Sableye joined. It really is a shame after only 7 months of being in the game it was brought down to a state so bad it actually needs help even clearing farm because he can't really do it himself anymore. I still play him when I feel I can trust my team, I have my ways of telling, and most of the time I'm right 😊

Sableye is the first Pokemon I got a Blue medal on, and Gold medal shortly after. I got over 1,000 games with the little gentleman (as Spragels says) and I hope 1 day he can be brought back up to a better state, I do not advise players to start playing Sableye, if you've played it in the past and have a general understanding on what to do with Sableye then its safe, just know its alot harder to play and pick up now and is a very risky choice to play unless you have a trustworthy team who can help you.

• PhoenixAffinity
    PhoenixAffinity Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Comment Name Dropper

What a time for you to be playing now 🤭 Zera was powercrept for a long time after the initial games release, and now its back, better than ever.

• Ryan373659
    Ryan373659 Member Posts: 19
    10 Comments

I main gengar but I have a whole team preference which consists of:

inteleon and umbreon top

gengar middle

and Sableye with tyranatar bot

• Token1079
    Token1079 Member Posts: 26
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic

Sylveon

• DrPerplexion