Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What is your favorite region?

maxytreecko
maxytreecko Member Posts: 14
10 Comments Photogenic First Answer First Anniversary

What is your favorite region to explore in the Pokemon games? (I'm only keeping this to the main series) Mine would be the Kalos region from Pokemon X&Y

Comments

• cpm1
    cpm1 Member Posts: 349 ✭✭✭
    25 Answers Second Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Agrees

Mine is paldea from scarlet and violet

• Mitchykins
    Mitchykins Member Posts: 9
    First Comment Photogenic 5 Likes

Johto is probably the comfiest, I like Hoenn as I'm the most used to it and I like Sinnoh since it's based on Hokkaido, which is a place I really want to visit, I really do like snowy places.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

I have to say Johto because of how it contrasts with Kanto with its focus on traditions and lore. Following up after the simple story of gen 1 where everyone wanted to be a master and show their skills and get there faster to the top of the hill, Johto had a more atmospheric vibe.

It felt like a whole new world to live in with how it had a real time clock. Over the times of day you could see different pokemon and try to get just a little bit better, and each day of the week you could do different things like the Bug catching contest and climb one more step up the ladder. It was also a whole new way to see the games in full colour on the GBC. It was a whole new place with a brand new attitude and pokemon roster, but the core goals were the same and you still had to catch them all to be the best that you can be.

• Jibmata
    Jibmata Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

hmmmm i feel like this changes a lot but right now the black 2 and white 2 version of unova is my favorite

• PineTwist
    PineTwist Member Posts: 14
    Photogenic First Answer First Comment 5 Likes

Black and white, Unova. It’s my second favorite gen as well, I just love the art style, it’s the best of any game imo

• BloodLilies
    BloodLilies Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Photogenic First Answer

Mine's probably Unova (either version), it just has so much to do and so many side places to explore.

• D-ManBlue
    D-ManBlue Member Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    100 Agrees 5 LOLs 5 Answers 100 Comments

Kind of a toughie. I might have to say Paldea or Kalos.

• sammyringo2006
    sammyringo2006 Member Posts: 2
    Photogenic First Comment

I like the kanto in pokemon blue and red . That is my favorite region.

• DylanVsTheWorld
    DylanVsTheWorld Member Posts: 82 ✭✭
    25 Likes Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees

Johto and Alola! Both are so cozy. But Galar is cool too.

• Elberta
    Elberta Member Posts: 91 ✭✭
    25 Agrees First Answer Name Dropper 10 Comments

Alola and Paldea.