Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What's going on with the Beta?

SwimmerHans
SwimmerHans Member Posts: 6
5 Likes 5 Agrees

I feel like we had a sudden burst of info from the devs like a week and a half ago and now I haven't heard anything from them or seen any app updates or server maintenance since then. There's definitely still a lot of things that need to be addressed like matchmaking issues, bugs with selecting cards (e.g. like when you play Boss's Orders), and the issue of when is the iOS version of the Beta coming out. I know the devs said the iOS version would be out "soon" two weeks ago, but "soon" is also when the full version of the game is coming out and I would still really appreciate an answer as to whether the devs are planning to release the app on the Canadian app store at full launch or before. This seems like it should be a simple question to answer at least in principle (I understand things in software development can get hard to predict, but I would really like a clear statement communicating whether devs at least intend to release the iOS in version in Canada before the full launch of the game).

Also, with the bugs I mentioned, can we at least get a comment on this forum from someone at Pokemon saying "I have seen this bug report, and the devs will look into when they can."? Using these forums kinda feels like complaining into the void lately.

Answers

• Barodj
    Barodj Member Posts: 1

Communication is really, really, really (really), poorly managed. Or should I say, not managed at all. At least if they had an excuse for it we could be more understanding, but again, they don't communicate so we have no idea.