Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Opponents Stadium Card Can't be Replaced

Hi,

I had an issue where my opponent put "Path to Peak" stadium card in play and I couldn't replace it with a different stadium of my own on multiple turns.

Scenario:

Turn 1: Places "Path to Peak"

Turn 2: I replace with "Calamitous Snowy Mountain"

Turn 3: Places "Path to Peak" again

Turn 4: I attempt to place "Calamitous Snowy Mountain" in my first move in my turn and it doesn't allow me to. Not an option.

Turn 5: Opponent makes moves etc.

Turn 6: I now have two "Lake Acuity" stadiums cards and still no option to replace his stadium card with these cards.

Is there an issue here? Anyone else have this issue when playing Path to Peak stadium cards?

Thanks!

Tony

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

What deck were you playing against? If it was Noivern ex or Regidrago VSTAR, Noivern ex's second attack prevents the opponent from playing Stadiums.

• TechHog

BTW, this is why "Opponent makes moves etc." is a terrible way to try to report potential bugs. You need to always consider that you missed something and give all of the information you can. No matter how broken the game is, don't automatically assume something is a bug until you've exhausted all other possibilities.

• TechHog

Oh, and remember the status arrows on the cards and the right side of the screen.

• 10types
    10types Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 5 Answers 25 Agrees

Did they have palkia in their active spot?

• K1llo1ogy
    K1llo1ogy Member Posts: 4
    Name Dropper First Comment

Ah, you know what it might have been Noivern EX now that I think back. I usually look at abilities for special things like that not just their basic attacks.

Thanks for the feedback.

• RubyBlack
    RubyBlack Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment

I as well experience this issue as well, but it's usually my own "Path to Peak" card that I can't replace with my other stadium cards. So I'm guessing there's a weird bug that only applies to "Path to Peak" on play, and I can never find any stadium cards that I try to play in the discard pile or in the deck.